Bridgeline Studio is committed to making a positive contribution to our community and to being a good corporate citizen in all our actions.
Recognizing our responsibilities, Bridgeline Studio has adopted a number of operational policies and developed a community involvement program. This program and these policies reflect the reality that we are still a new, small company and our primary efforts are directed towards building and growing a healthy business.
Reflecting our desire to be a good corporate citizen, Bridgeline Studio has adopted the following “Company Philosophy:”
- We will, as a company and as individuals, take responsibility for our actions.
- We will, as a company and as individuals, deal fairly and honestly with our clients, suppliers, the public, and each other.
- When making decisions, we will, as a company and as individuals, consider the impact of our decisions on others and on the environment.
- We will consistently try to give the highest level of performance to each client.
- We recognize that without profits our company cannot survive, so we will make our best efforts to increase the profitability of our company within an ethical and honest framework.
- We will give back to our community and society and make a positive commitment to its health and well-being.
- We will respect our co-workers and recognize their needs as employees and as human beings.
- We will listen to each other.
In developing our community involvement program, the staff of Bridgeline Studio first looked to identify those ways in which we could use our corporate strengths (given our limited time and financial resources) to make a meaningful contribution to our community. We recognized that our unique strength is our ability to provide high-quality multimedia services and products.
Bridgeline Studio will take nominations twice a year from non-profit organizations in the community. The Advisory Committee will review all nominees and choose the top two based on need. These two will be presented to the rest of the staff at Bridgeline Studio for a vote to determine which organization will receive the free service.
The non-profit of choice will receive our production services to produce a thirty-second television commercial along with a revamped (or new, depending on what currently exists) website interface. These services will be provided free of charge.
We will also encourage our company to participate in community events such as road races, food donations, or any other community event used to raise funds for various charitable organizations.
Bridgeline Studio will aspire to be a “Green” company. With that in mind we will try to utilize as many suppliers/distributers that also have a “Green” mentality. We will also recycle our obsolete technology by either trading it in or donating it to the local high-school systems for integration into their curriculum. We will also use recycled paper materials for office related tasks.